Pediatric Cardiovascular ICU.
Former Disney Cast Member.
Sometimes believer in magic.
Let's be friends!
Que sera sera
Sine qua non
A Pavlik harness is used to align and secure the hip joint. Commonly used in babies up to 6 months for developmental hip dysplasia and femur fractures.
Tagged as: pavlik harness. pediatrics. medicine. orthopedics. DDH. developmental hip dysplasia. femur fracture. nursing. rn. nurse. ortho. developmental dysplasia of the hip.
- lorrie60 reblogged this from nursegenie and added:
- lorrie60 likes this
- pricats reblogged this from cardiacattack
- pricats likes this
- uaortho likes this
- k8ls likes this
- b3lla-mel-mel likes this
- healthorum likes this
- jojosflo1134 likes this
- opiumpansy reblogged this from fuckyeahnarcotics
- segunpaz reblogged this from fuckyeahnarcotics
- ziibabyy reblogged this from thebettycooper
- jonsee1 likes this
- thebettycooper reblogged this from fuckyeahnarcotics
- fuckyeahnarcotics reblogged this from cardiacattack
- meowmacymeow83 likes this
- premed-struggle likes this
- creative-insanity likes this
- heidipa-c reblogged this from cardiacattack and added:
- tequilawithmycheerios reblogged this from cardiacattack
- nursegenie reblogged this from nursingfinds
- nursingfinds reblogged this from cardiacattack
- cardiacattack posted this