Former Disney cast member. Magic Kingdom/All Star.
Sometimes believer in magic.
Let's be friends!
Que Sera, Sera
Sine qua non
Left knee in a patient treated by fusion using an Ilizarov circular external fixator. A splint is present to support the foot.
Knee arthrodesis with the Ilizarov external fixator as treatment for septic failure of knee arthroplasty (Journal of Orthopaedics and Traumatology, April 2010)
Tagged as: orthopedics. knee fixator. external fixator. medicine. nursing. splint. septic knee. ortho.
- bvghvb reblogged this from cardiacattack
- asituationrises likes this
- bmlane likes this
- bonbonusagi reblogged this from nursingisinmyblood
- bonbonusagi likes this
- nursegenie reblogged this from nursingfinds
- nursingfinds reblogged this from cardiacattack
- lysiacardilla reblogged this from nursingisinmyblood
- nurserylee reblogged this from cardiacattack
- beautifulrainnn likes this
- blueshadows28 likes this
- medrockbook likes this
- nursingisinmyblood reblogged this from cardiacattack
- sosanguine likes this
- cardiacattack posted this